Why a blog?

Somewhere to jot down all things I am passionate about.
My little space to rant, rave and ramble on about this and that.
Most of all, just to share my thoughts with the world!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Give the Gift of Beauty and Score a Fab Freebie


I always purchase my beauty booty through my fellow Queensland comrades at the Facial Company.  Ever since I first discovered the Facial Company’s online store back in 2009, when I placed my first order, I have become a loyal patron, practically earning prominence as one of the family, hehe!   ;))  Seriously though, you are made to feel important and valued when you shop with them. :)  The exceptionally high quality of customer service is what sets the Facial Company apart from other online stores, as the courteous staff (who, btw are on our wave length) are dedicated to providing a personalised shopping experience like no other.  Over the years, thanks to the helpful advice from Darren and his friendly, professional sales team, I have managed to tweak my skin care routine perfectly and it suits me to a tee.  ;;)



I just adore the generous samples that I receive with each and every order, personally hand selected to compliment my skin type, always tantalising my temptations with something new and different that I wouldn’t have thought to try otherwise.  Oh, and one can’t forget the candy, om, nom, nom,  the indulging sweet treat is always willingly anticipated.  (shhh  :-$  tsk tsk  [-X  )  But, honestly what has really stands out, is that some how, some way, the Facial Company always manages to get my orders to me the very next day, in less than 24 hours and I live in a rural location, meaning mail normally arrives later rather than sooner, EEK!.  :-O  So, these guys really must work their magic with the postal fairies to get my orders to me faster than ever. (*)


Are you running out of time and don’t know what to get your loved one this Christmas?  :-?  Gift buying is never easy, but the Facial Company have made it easy via a dedicated Christmas 2011 tab featuring sections of gifts under $25, under $50, under $100, over $100 as well as a handy page that features gifts for him!  It’s the season to be giving and the Facial Company have lots of great bargain buys, stocking fillers and even something special for the men in your life.  I have been trawling through these pages of beauty must-haves and pampering treats, ordering up appropriate Christmas goodies that will please everyone I care about. This gift idea section is extremely useful and allows me to select the best pressies that suit my budget.  From affordable tokens to deluxe pleasures, there is sure to be something for everyone!  =D>

This holiday season, the Facial Company is treating customers like you and me to a bit more excitation by captivating and sparking our interest during the lead up to Christmas.  With their Advant Calander Gift Giveaway, running right up until the 23rd December, the first 50 online orders daily, of $50 or more, will receive a surprise mystery gift, which changes each day in accordance with the Advent Calendar.  These freebies are ‘smicky doo’, even if I do say so myself, ranging from full sized products, deluxe travel sizes and generous sample packs.  Woo Hoo, I am excited and can’t wait to see what I score!   \:D/ Every day unveils a new mystery gift! Who knows what the next day will bring?  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE  :x  surprises!  This is going to be heaps of fun. <:-P

If your planning to spread the festive cheer with the perfect present for everyone on your holiday shopping list and are stuck for gift ideas, then follow me and head to the Facial Company for inspiration and give the special gift of beauty this Christmas.  *-:)  This is going to sound cliché, but oh, so true, the Facial Company has Christmas all wrapped up!  :D  


All images in this post are generic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your two cents worth, both good and bad, but anything out of sorts, offensive or unappropriated will have to be scrapped, sorry, just want to keep things clean ;)