THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED - THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!!!!
Fa la la la la, la la la la! Howdy everyone. :-h Yes, I really do think 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go' they’re counting down each day and waiting for the magical sleigh, with Santa Claus and his jolly ho, ho!. ;) I’m well and truly into the Festive spirit this year and I LOVE :x the joy that generosity sparks when it comes to gift-giving. With that in mind, I decided to incorporate the good-will tradition into my blog and offer a Festive Giveaway. *-:) This way I can do my bit to help spread some ‘holiday cheer’ and ‘share the love’ with one lucky reader. >:D< It’s also the ideal opportunity to divulge how eternally grateful and humbled I am for the overwhelming support I have been given since I started my blog this year. On that note, I believe a Giveaway is the perfect celebration to wrap up 2011, while we speculate on the brighter prospects and goals that we're aspiring toward as we go forth into 2012! <:-P
|My Christmas Tree|
So, what's included in the Festive Giveaway?
I have a cupboard literally bursting at the seams with loads of brand spanking new, unopened and unused beauty products that were screaming out to go to a good home. :-O I personally hand picked the best of the best from this stash, so I could proffer a variety of mixed beauty booty, which I think should, favourably, appeal to the majority of my audience; all of YOU guys! ;) Then, eventually, I hope my Festive Giveaway serves the purpose I had in mind, to spoil someone special and lavish them with an array of gifts that aim to kindle a bit of joy and happiness, along with the reassurance in knowing they are equip with a selection of popular and useful beauty items to kick-start the New Year! :D
|Everything that is included in the Giveaway.|
Here’s what’s you will WIN in my Ultimate Beauty Prize Pack :
- Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser in Normal or Combination 75ml
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Face Advanced Anti-Ageing Serum 30ml
- Alpha-H Liquid Harmony 50ml
- Neutrogena Healthy Defence Daily Moisturiser SPF 30+ 50ml
- Nivea Visage Q10 Tinted Day Cream SPF 15 50ml
- Garnier Youthful Radiance 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-On in Fair to Medium 15ml
- Napoleon Perdis Bronze Bombshell Body Lotion 40ml
|Hair & Nails|
- Essie Chinchilly Matte Duo (Taupe/Grey Polish and Matte Finisher) 2 x 15ml
- Revitanail Nail Strengthener 30ml
- Revitanail Limited Edition Mini Hair Straightener
- Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo & Conditioner 200ml ea
- L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni.art Liss Control Smooth Control Gel-Cream 150ml
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Sandy Beige Medium 30ml
- Benefit High Beam 13ml
- Andrea Accents Natural Lashes in Black (1set)
- Rimmel 123 Looks Mascara in Black 9.5ml
- Rimmel Extreme Definition Two Tone Eye Definer in Party Girl
- Maybelline Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in Copper Chic
- Australis Intensif Eye Eyeshadow Quad in The Big Smoke
- Australis Intensif Eye Eyeshadow Trio in Out of the Blue
- Arbonne Lipstick in Scarlet
- gloMinerals Liquid Lips in Beloved
- Ecoya Natural Soy Travel Candle in Wild Frangipani
One lucky winner will receive ALL of these goodies, valued at approximately $690 RRP
This Giveaway is open to Australian residents only (Sorry International followers, :( I am still trying to learn the ropes, but I promise to look into any restrictions/guidelines for the possibility of holding a worldwide promotion next time). The Giveaway will remain open until 12pm Midday on Friday, December 23rd (Local Qld EST – Eastern Standard Time).
Here’s what you need to do to win! (*)
* For 1 point - Requied
· Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (existing followers skip this step) and then as a follower, you can comment below, telling me the one beauty product you wish was under your Christmas tree this year, with your name on it.
· (1 point = 1 entry per person)
Maximise your chances of winning by completing these optional tasks for additional entry points!
* Additional Points - Optional
· Once you’ve completed the initial required task, you can gain a further 2 points just by following me on Twitter (@melmeko).
· There is yet another 2 points up for grabs, if you tweet the following – I just entered @melmeko's Festive Giveaway to #WIN over $650 worth of beauty booty, click the link urlm.in/kiww so you can enter too
· (Max 4 points = 4 extra entries per person, 2 for following, 2 for tweeting)
To guarantee you get ALL of your entry points: When posting your comment, please provide your GFC name and let me know if you fulfilled any of the optional tasks. If so, you will need to include your Twitter name, along with a link to your tweet!
If you complete ALL three tasks (one required and two optional), you will score a total of 5 points, which will give you 5 entries into the Festive Giveaway! Once you have reached the maximum number of points, 5 per person, you will not be entitled to any further entries for multiple comments or tweets.
One winner will be chosen via RANDOM.ORG – True Number Generator shortly after the Giveaway closure. The selected winner will then be announced here on this blog, in due succession.
Tip: It’s entirely up to you, but it might be handy to leave your email address, along with your comments, so I can get in touch if your the winner, in case you don’t manage to catch the blog announcement in time. It would be shattering to discovered that you had missed out on claiming your prize, because you had no idea you had even won, EEK!!! :-S Otherwise, it’s understandable if you are concerned with privacy issues, therefore if you would rather not disclose any personal contact information now, be sure to keep an eye on this blog, following the 23rd of December as the consecutive post will reveal the Festive Giveaway winner.
Well, that’s all folks. Good luck to each and every one of you! %%- Just in case we don’t get time to chat again beforehand, I will take a moment to say; I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)>-
Whoop, whoop, yeah boii, bring it on – 2012 here we come!!! \:D/
All images in this post are my own.